Shiv Agarwal

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Pune Simmers!!

Sat, 21 May 2005, 1600 hrs.

Peak summer has arrived in Pune. The mercury levels having touched 41.7 Deg. C. the anyways sleepy Pune has started staying indoors even more! If only Pune had good roads we could easily have been an F1 circuit during the afternoons here!
Yeah, Pune is no where close to its big brothers Delhi, Ahmedabad, Nagpur etc. etc. with most of them having breached the 44 mark! But then what the heck! Pune was supposed to have the best weather in the country ... whatever happened!

Anyways for me, the heat has yet not gotten to me. Guess I am just mentally preparing myself for the onslaught that Delhi is going to have on me in a couple of months ...

Latest on Pune's Weather: http://www.imd.ernet.in/section/nhac/dynamic/mhpun.htm or Click Here

-S


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home