Shiv Agarwal

Friday, July 01, 2005

Its July ...

2nd July 2005, 1:05 am

So far I have simply been enjoying myself to the fullest. Had a break which I doubt I ever will have the good fortune of enjoying again for quite some time.

Suddenly today it dawned upon me that the month of July is here. Just another 10 days before I leave for Delhi. New surroundings, new friends, new activities ...

At the same time, its goodbye to Pune ... home since birth :) For so long I never felt anything about leaving this city ... but today somewhere its sinking in. I am leaving home and knowing fully well that if I do come back it may only be for a 10 day vacation ... and thats being optimistic! Cleaning my book shelves ... which I havent done since school, organising everything on the comp for Dad so that he doesnt have any issues when I am away, finishing all that Mom has wanted me to do for so long and I have kept pending, tidying my room etc etc.

Dont know what to write further ... ending this quite abruptly. Good Night :)

-S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home