Shiv Agarwal

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Saurabh n Me

15 July 2005, 1150 am

Saurabh left this message on the blog today. It so amazingly sums up every moment ...

Dude.... I can never forget those long walks down main street at 4:00 am.... or just about anytime. The times we'd sit on that stone near Marz-o-rin and discuss life and all its complications. how life just stood still for a few hours and the world would make a little sense.

The RK lunches and the Blue Nile Biryanis.... the wild rides on my bike and the sober long drives in your car. The pub 14 steps and the bench in your garden. The beer guzzling night at baker's hill and the ways of Babajan chowk. your mum's delicious food, and your dad's amazing sense of humour. Viki's antics and Diya's cute smile. From love life to career talks, from shopping sprees to the early morning jogs, from doing random things for home to those gala parties in your garden, from teaching you how to drive to the long trips to mahabi and Mulshi... Shiv Its been 8 wonderful years of friendship. And I couldnt have been happier to see you leave home... you know I have been after your life from donkeys years.

I wish you the very best in your new life my friend. I hope every experience helps you grow in more ways than you can imagine and add to your character.

All the best!!

....and remember I'm just a phone call away!

Cheers!
Saurabh

-S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home